Daily cleaning alone cannot eliminate bed bugs. It may work in case of a limited new infestation. You can use vacuuming only in conjunction with insecticide treatment and other non-chemical management.
Washing and drying bedding and clothes with heat help kill bed bugs. But before you take any step, it is important to know the species.
Features of Bed bugs
The adult bed bugs are 5 mm long, wingless, ovular in shape, and rusty brown.
- Cimex lectularius or common bed bugs feed on humans and other creatures with equal zest.
- Cimex hemispheric or Tropical bed bugs is the other one.
During the stages of nymphs development, bed bugs require a blood meal to moult. Usually, adult bugs live for around six months.
Does a clean house keep bed bugs away?
Bed bugs can survive almost anywhere where humans and other animals reside so that they can survive. Clearing your home regularly can help deter bed bugs, but it certainly does not provide any guarantee against the infestation.
More so, they feed on human blood and leave tiny bruises, reddish scars, and result in itching to your skin, which eventually gives rise to blood loss and infection. To have a proper solution, search for the best bed bug exterminators near me and book them for a free quote on time.
Your bedrooms and other sleeping areas are the most common places where you can find them. They can even move through a whole house and invade almost any surface. You can use DIY products like diluted rubbing alcohol, local spray but they cannot destroy these silent killers.
Normally, they take anywhere from 2-4 treatment sessions over 3-6 weeks to eradicate bed bugs. However, the size of the house and the level of infestation must be taken into consideration. Only professionals can deal with the issue. Just run a location-specific search like if you are from Brisbane then simply browse bed bug inspections Brisbane on Google and find them.
On Controlling Bed Bugs Growth
While searching for the bed bug treatment company near me, you will find on their webpage that they advise you to clean all the beds and mattresses to maintain hygiene. Deconstruct the frame completely to reach all cracks and crevices. Aerosols are useful for any unreachable areas.
You may opt for the laundry treatment formula to kill bed bugs. The detergent consists of a concentrated dose of washing ingredients to remove bed bugs on clothes, linens, and other washable items. However, to manage the larger infestation, you must google bed bug treatment near me.
The insect has a high reproduction rate and it is impossible to find only a few bed bugs in a place. Only bed bug exterminators areskilled to eliminate them by delivering service at a satisfactory bed bug treatment cost. Mere cleaning doesn’t help because
- bug infestation occurs silently.
- Regulating bugs in an untreated place is difficult.
- They tend to come back even after treatment.
- In naked eyes, you cannot catch a glance at their eggs.
- Chemical treatment is insufficient to deal with their breeding.
- A thorough investigation is required as a single egg may reproduce into thousands.
Why is professional help a must?
- We apply eco-safe measures to guarantee no harm is caused to any animal or the environment.
- We teach you about pest supervision.
- Bed bug services maintain industry standards.
- We eliminate bugs thoroughly from your bedroom, kitchen, and washroom.
- You can hire us for same-day services and fix appointments at your convenient time.
- We go for a thorough inspection.
- Our experienced partners use an adequate quantity of gel, bait, and residual spray.
Heat Treatment: the best procedure for Bed Bug Removal
There is no substitute for ‘heat treatment’ as it gives an extraordinary solution to remove bed bugs. You can use fumigation. If you search for the bed bug specialist near me, you will find on their page that the treatment they offer is organic. Don’t forget to share the detailed status of the infestation and we will protect you and your surroundings from toxic chemicals.
Bugs Eradication Measures at Residence and Commercial Spaces :
We apply gel-baiting to cracks, crevices, hinges, inside wardrobes, under the gas cylinder, electrical appliances, and below the sink. Vacating the entire premise is not necessary.